WHN Book Prize 2019
Entries close on 31 March 2019 (for books published during 2018).
Criteria for eligibility are as follows:
- The book must make a significant contribution to women’s history or gender history.
- The book must be written in English and have and accessible style.
- The book must have been published in the UK between January 1st and 31st December 2018.
- The candidate should be a member of the Women’s History Network (UK).
- The candidate should have been resident in the UK, or affiliated to a UK Institution, for the previous three years.
- The winner should be able to attend the WHN Annual Conference to receive their award. (The WHN will cover the cost of UK rail travel to the Conference venue at the LSE.)
- Winners will be expected to write a short summary of the book of between 500 and 1000 words suitable for the WHN blog prior to the WHN conference.
- Current members of the WHN Steering Committee are not eligible to enter the competition.
For further information please contact: email@example.com