WHN Members log in to download this magazine for free.Purchase this magazine as a download here.
Military Women Special Issue.
- Wendy Toon on Women and the military, 4
- Lucy Noakes on Women in the British army in the post-war years, 5
- Corinna Peniston-Bird on British auxiliaries and their weapons in the Second World War, 13
- Kate Vigurs on Preparing women for work behind the lines in Occupied France, 23
- Christopher Smith on Military women and the intelligence production line, 30
- Marianna G. Muravyeva and Raisa Maria Toivo, eds, Gender in Late Medieval and Early Modern Europe, Routledge Research in Gender and History, Routledge: London and New York, 2013, 37
- Joan Mant, Land Girls: Women’s Voices from the Wartime Farm, Stroud: Amberley Publishing, 2012, 38
- Rosalind K. Marshall, Mary, Queen of Scots, ‘In my end is my beginning’, Edinburgh: National Museums Scotland Enterprise, 2013, 39
- Emma Robinson-Tomsett, Women, Travel & Identity: Journeys by Rail and Sea, 1870-1940, Manchester and New York: Manchester University Press, 2013, 40
- Christopher Richardson, A City of Light: Socialism, Chartism and Co-operation – Nottingham 1844, Nottingham: Loaf on a Stick Press, 2013, 41
- Brian Unwin, A Tale in Two Cities. Fanny Burney and Adèle, Comtesse de Boigne, London and New York: I. B. Tauris, 2014, 42
- Catherine Lee, Policing Prostitution, 1856-1886, London and Vermont: Pickering & Chatto, 2013, 43
Purchase this magazine: