- Jane Berney on ‘Equal pay for equal work’? The 1944 Royal Commission on Equal Pay and the Accountancy Profession, 4
- Jaime Reynolds on Missing from the picture. Why are the first women mayors absent from the history of the women’s movement in Britain?, 13
- Angela V. John on Making Space for Women: The Monumental Welsh Women Campaign, 24
From the Archive
- Mireille Fauchon on ‘Don’t Believe the Papers’ – Katie Gliddon’s Suffragette Diary, 37
- Laurel Forster and Joanne Hollows (Eds.), Women’s Periodicals and Print Culture in Britain, 1940s-2000s, Edinburgh: Edinburgh University Press, 2020 32
- Sharon Wright, The Mother of the Brontës, Barnsley: Pen & Sword, 2019 34
- Ann Mari May, Gender and the Dismal Science: Women in the Early Years of the Economics Profession, New York: Columbia University Press, 2022, 35
WHN Members – login and download your free digital copy from this page.
WHN Members who have subscribed to the print edition will receive a printed copy shortly. The PDF edition (ISSN 2752-6704) includes high quality photographs (and in colour where available) as well as active hyper-links.