Are you looking for something to do this Women’s History Month? Well, look no further as here are a list of activities to suit every budget!
- Celebrate Women’s History with Tower Hamlets Council: ‘A diverse range of events including talks, documentaries, exhibitions and health and wellbeing days will celebrate women’s contributions to society and focus on gender equality and women’s empowerment as the council joins community groups to mark International Women’s Day and Women’s History Month 2019.The theme for International Women’s Day 2019 on 8 March is “Think equal, build smart, innovate for change”’.
- Women of London: A Walking Tour Company that is all about Women’s History!
- Why not pay a visit to the fabulous Women’s Library in Glasgow? Click here to see what’s on!
- Click here to see Haringey Council’s Women’s History celebrations
- Why not take part in some of Dundee’s Women’s Festival?
- Can you Poet 2? -Northampton. ‘Hosted by N-Live Radio’s April Dawn, on March 5 we will be celebrating women through the spoken words. Queens, parents, lecturers, activists, teachers, politicians, warriors, our friends and more.
- Loughborough: International Women’s Week: Banner Making Workshop. Come and join leading textile artist Sarah Joy-Ford to create protest banners.
- Oxford: ‘Feminine foundations – The history of women in Oxford.’ Walking tour, organised by The Uncomfortable Oxford Project.
- Manchester: The Women of Peterloo by New Manchester Walks.
- Homes fit for Heroines? Conference, book here.
- Deeds not words with Tatty Devine. A Jewellery masterclass taking inspiration from the Museum of London’s collections
Help us add to our list by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org