Download the PDF edition of this journal here.
- Charlotte-Rose Millar on Rebecca West’s Demonic Marriage: Exploring Emotions, Ritual and Women’s Agency in Seventeenth-Century England, 4
- Ruth Cohen on ‘Mothers First’: the Women’s Co–operative Guild’s campaign for maternity care, 1906–18, 11
- Janet Smith on Helen Taylor’s anti–imperialist feminism: Ireland and the Land League question, 19
- Amanda Jane Jones on The Sad Strangeness of Separation: Enuresis and Separation Anxiety in Wartime Women’s Fiction, 24
- Lawrence M. Kaplan on E. Lilian Todd: Aviation Pioneer, 29
- Argha Banerjee, Women’s Poetry and the First World War (1914-1918), India: Atlantic Publishers, 2014, 34
- Laura Seddon, British Women Composers and Instrumental Chamber Music in the Early Twentieth Century, Ashgate Publishing Limited, Farnham, Surrey, 2013, 35
- Jill S. Greenlee, The Political Consequences of Motherhood, Ann Arbor: University of Michigan, 2014, 36
- David Loades, Catherine Howard The Adulterous Wife of Henry VIII, Stroud: Amberley Publishing, 2014, 37
- Elizabeth R. Escobedo, From Coveralls to Zoot Suits. The Lives of Mexican American Women on the World War II Home Front, Chapel Hill: University of North Carolina Press, 2013, 37
Printed copies sold out – down the pdf copy for free here.